Our library collection includes almost 4,000 books on subjects such as IT, business administration, liberal arts, and journals. Students are welcome to use these books, subject to certain limitations.
- Students can borrow books from the school library by paying for them with the semester fee(1,000 PKR). If a book is damaged or lost, a fine will be charged depending on the cost of the book.
- Students are expected to observe the following rules while using the library facilities.
- Any violation may incur disciplinary action.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal belongings into the library.
- All belongings are required to be left at the entrance of the library.
- To provide a conductive environment for studying and research, talking, drinking, eating, moving the furniture, and smoking are not allowed.
- Mobile phones should be on silent mode or switched off within library premises.
- Underlining, marking, folding, and tearing pages of library materials is prohibited.
- Please put all books back on the shelves in their proper place. Don’t just leave books on tables for library staffs to put away.
- Library membership is not transferable. No one can borrow library material on someone else’s behalf.
HEC National Digital Library (DL) is a programme to provide researchers within public and private universities in Pakistan and non-profit research and development organizations with access to international scholarly literature based on electronic (online) delivery, providing access to high quality, peer-reviewed journals, databases, articles, and e-Books across a wide range of disciplines. The e-book support program will allow researchers to access most of the important text and reference books electronically in a variety of subject areas. Around 75,000 electronic resources have been made available through the Digital Library Program.